Thursday, June 2, 2011

kleptomania

My name is Pernille and I am a kleptomaniac. Yesterday Sandra and I went to a birthday party. I was just there for the alcohol. We had a great time. The only bad thing was when the cheese hotdog cracked and jizzed melted cheese all over me. Not nice. We decided to go out clubbing since its Ascensio Domini or whatever today. I don't really care. It's a holiday so I'm happy. At the party there was a girl there with beer glasses on. I'm not saying that she was drunk; she actually had a pair of glasses that she wrote beer glasses on. Everybody tried them. Except from me. I stole them. Ok, I guess you can't call it stealing when I'm planning to tell the random girl who I have no idea who is that I have them and that I'll give them back. I do that a lot when drunk. Take other peoples stuff. At least Sandra is worse. She took half a bottle of vodka and ran. Got to love her. On the way to the metro we met a polish man on a bike. We gave him the wrong directions and showed of our polish skills. Like most foreign languages, all I know is the bad words. Sandra got to show off her dance moves to the guy in front of us before she sat on his backpack. Downtown the club was full, so we walked to Gunerius and took the bus home. Sandra was once again talking loudly about how gross the man next to us was.




Apart from my drunken adventures, it’s Tanni’s birthday today. My favourite Danish person in the world is finally turning 18! Saying that I miss her doesn’t quite cover it all. I haven’t seen her since February so I’m looking forward to being able to throw myself in her arms once again this summer. Happy birthday, Tanni. Keep on being AWESOME!
 Tanni, Karianne and moi on one of our wee adventures in Scotland =D


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. HEY SEXY!

    JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW; I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR NEW BLOG

    - you know who... starts with a K and ends with AWESOME

    ReplyDelete

- keep on rockin'