Monday, June 6, 2011

No more written exams

That's it. I'm done. It's over. All my written exams. No more. Only one oral exam left. I can't believe it. They all went shite. Thanks utdanningsdirektoratet for making them HELL. 
This weekend it was my cousin Florica's birthday. So instead of revising I put on my high heels and a new dress to celebrate. It was good fun and it's always great to spend some quality time with my family.




This morning was made a million times better by Mum and Dad. They had left a lovely note in the kitchen with some money for something sweet for my law exam. When I got home I felt like shit. The tasks were so hard and nothing like I've seen before. We got questions on things we have never learned. I called Aurora and we both cried a bit on the phone. This sucked. But there was a surprise waiting for me in my inbox. From UCAS. I got a conditional for both Stirling and Glasgow. I was jumping around screaming. Then I panicked. I need to pass my exams and with the shitty feeling I have right now well, that isn’t happening. The conditionals are a 3.5 from Stirling and a 4 in average from Glasgow Caledonian. I also need to obtain IELTS with overall score of 7.0 with at least 7.0 in each section and have an interview with Glasgow Caledonian. So that's even more stress.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it baby <3 var kos å gråte litt med deg, du rocker! jeg er så stolt og så sinnsykt glad for at du endelig fikk det svaret du fortjener! Æ LOVE JU! <3

    ReplyDelete

- keep on rockin'