Friday, June 10, 2011

Taaakeee mmeee

Yesterday I was told what oral exam I got. On the list over subjects I didn’t want to get, Norwegian was on the top. My Norwegian teacher walked to me with a sadistic smile as he handed out the sheets. Norwegian. He could have just punched me in the face instead. That would have hurt less. Then I got my task: Discuss the modern project as expressed in texts of important writers from the Enlightenment through Realism to the present. Ehm, yeah, I don't know. Luckily my teacher explained what I'm supposed to do. The Realists and naturalist wanted to put social problems under debate. Show how, and make a problem that shows if this is happening in today’s cultural image. Ehm, yeah. It didn’t help much, but then he explained some more so now I understand a bit more. Still fucked though. So far I've written the headline: Norwegian Exam. I have a feeling that this is one of those exams where I end up panicking the day before because I realise I haven’t done anything yet. 

Staring at the screen is boring so i put on some music and then a nostalgia bomb dropped on my head. Wind of change from the Scorpions came on. So now I’m sitting here screaming along to the lyrics. TAAAKEEEE MEEEE TO THE MAGIC OF THE MOMENT, ON A GLOOOORY NIGHT. Just wish I could whistle as cool as the dude that sings it can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'