Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The new braceface

That's two exams down, two to go. Today was my English exam. I did fine, but feel like I lacked the last whatever that you can never quite put your finger on. The tasks were all right. You had to answer three of them and the last one was the only one with options. They were about: comparing three texts about the Battle of Hastings in 1066; Writing a news article about a historical event of your own choice from British history; and then you could choose and I chose 3 C. This was about multiculturalism in Britain. Good thing I don't know anything about that or else I might have - guh - passed. When I woke up it was raining. Not just a little, it was pouring down. So with the rain jacket on and candy and books in my bag I walked happily to school. During the exam I ended up sitting listening to the rain for ages before I panicked and got back to my writing.



Apart from that my brother got his braces on today. I have never been this excited in my life. I've been walking around singing this song for ages. Priceless. I guess now that he actually has them on I should stop - nah! 


 
BraceFace!
My life is complicated.
Boyfriends.
Don't want to talk about it.
Teenage.
I'll work it out in the end.
BraceFace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'