Thursday, May 26, 2011

First exam down!

I'd just like to start this blog post by saying thank you to Aurora for making me nervous as hell right before the written Norwegian exam today. This morning I checked her blog and it was the most awful message there ever "for 5 hours a total of 13 years of Norwegian classes (up to several times a week) will be squeezed into one big task". Way to go. The exam was hard. We could choose between 5 different tasks. I would just like to dedicate this blog post to Utdanningsdirektoratet for giving us the most fucked up and retarded tasks EVER. I choose task number 2: Kvinnestudentar and Forrådt were the two texts that I had to use. "Both of these texts ask about the female role in their time. Compare the literary techniques used and the function the literary techniques has in the two texts. Consider if the texts are still useful today.". I hope that you can all feel my pain. Well, for once I didn’t rush on my exam. I spent 4 hours writing that damn essay and then I went to my job interview at Bunnpris. It went all right and the boss was cool. She'll call me sometime next week and let me know if I got the job or not. Aurora also had an interview there and if we both get the job we'll totally rock black and yellow uniforms!




2 comments:

  1. Awii, i b so sorry.. måtte bare dele min smerte med verden.. Gleder meg til å rocke i fotballdommer uniform med deg *kryssefingrene* =D u rocks baby box <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wæhh, btw - elsker det bildet der <3

    ReplyDelete

- keep on rockin'