Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rainy day

My mom and I are home alone this weekend. My dad and brother are camping in my aunt’s campervan. Sucks to be them, because it's raining. My head always hurts when the weather is bad. I hate being weather sick, but it's also kind of cool how nature can affect me in that way. I think it runs in my family since my mom gets weather sick as well, and so did her mom when she lived. The day has been wasted in front of the TV. Not that there is much on TV today. Yesterday my mom, my neighbor Broder and I ate a whole box of tres-is, yeah, that's two liters of ice cream people. Today is more or less the same. Mom just came back from the store and she had bought some more ice cream. I love my life sometimes. Now she's making soup. The plan for the day is: Chill some more in the sofa; have some more ice cream; not getting dressed; eat some soup; facebook; and well, that's it. Best. day. ever.
Ok, this made me sound lazy as hell. I have done something today. I got up and let the cat out when she was mjauing at the door. Then I let her back in again after a while. Then I changed the channel on the TV when I was bored. Oh, and as I let the cat out I took a photo.



1 comment:

  1. Regn er deilig <3 du er teit.. men jeg liker deg for det! klemmings <3

    ReplyDelete

- keep on rockin'