Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tryvann - Russetiden

Well, my last post was about Stavanger. I might as well tell yous about the rest as well. I guess I can start with Tryvann. Tryvann -Your life's party 2011. I can't really say anything about it that's negative. However, just to be as pessimistic as possible: It was kind of a long way to the bus. My foot didn’t like it there either. It decided that twisting 9 times during Russetiden was a good idea. Fuck you foot! It's so weak now and still hurts at times. But, enough about my shitty balance when drunk and back to Tryvann: Well, I can tell you all about it! But I guess the videos on YouTube is better (and then I don't have to write a damn essay that use the words "awesome", "sweet" and "epic" all the time)








Looking at these videos makes me want to do it all over again. Good news! All the videos are in English =P I guess I should do my duty as a blogger and post some pictures too..



1 comment:

  1. Regner med at du ikke har engelsk på skolen?:P

    ReplyDelete

- keep on rockin'