Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The last days - Russetiden

I've told yous about Stavanger, Tryvann, rolling with the party buses and now it's time to talk about the last days. After the Tryvann weekend I was once again sick and exhausted, but that doesn’t stop me if I really want something. So the 16th I went to a BBQ at Sabine's house. I just realised that I've been too far too many BBQ's already. Well, we had fun and after a while we started with my favourite game ever: name the movie. It goes like this: You say one line or sentence from a movie and then the rest of the group has to guess what movie it's from. It's a funny game, especially when you've had a bit to drink. Emil was the most excited one. He started to scream whenever he knew the answer. After a while we all started singing along to old songs with a passion. I guess you could call it screaming more than singing. Elen got so upset after a while that she started to cry. That made my day. 







The next day, the 17th, was the Norwegian national day and also the last day of Russetiden. It's weird that it's over. It's been something I've been looking forward to for ages and ages. Russen has always been the big kids and then poof next year’s Russ will be the small kids. I overslept and had to stress my way downtown so I wouldn’t miss the parade. Somehow, I ended up getting there early and had to wait for ages and ages with the others. While we were waiting kids attacked us from all angles wanting our russekort. I ran out quite quickly but when I got home I saw that my box was still filled with them. I guess I can keep all of them as a memory. After the parade I went home to my neighbours where we had our 17th of May dinner. Then we went home and I folded my red trousers together and put them on the shelf. I don't have the heart to pack them away. Too many good memories! 



 The royal family

Now Russetiden is all over. Exams and (I know it sounds scary) LIFE is waiting for me right around the corner

1 comment:

  1. hulk.. hvordan gikk det med deg i dag? jeg døde.. altfor dårlig tid!!

    ReplyDelete

- keep on rockin'