Monday, May 30, 2011

Sissy’s Magical Ponycorn Adventure!

I've already forgot all about the rainy weekend. The weather today has been really sweet. It's been roasting and after running to the metro my throat dried out and I craved an ice-cold drink. Sprite satisfied my needs for the moment. I went to the police department in Grønnland to fill out some forms that says that "hey I'm not a pedo, it's cool if I work in a nursery". With other words, a criminal background check. The woman that worked there was scary and looked at me in an evil way. I think she wanted to eat me. It definitely looked that way. Only bad thing about the day was the pollen attack, could easily have lived without it. I don't need to go around crying and sneezing all day. It's my day off before the English exam tomorrow. I'm not all that nervous, but I guess I'll feel it when tomorrow starts closing up. Actually, it's supposed to be my day off, but I had to go into school anyways with Stine to have our oral presentation in religion. We had about ethics and we aced it! Got a 5+ fo sho. So that means that I'll get a 5 for my final mark in religion. So I put my happy face on. The pollen meds knock me out real bad so when I got home I slept for 2 hours. Not cool. I’ve also played a really annoying and weird game called Sissy’s Magical Ponycorn Adventure. It’s made by a 5 year old so I guess it had to be freaky.  I'll also just add some photos I took of the weather so that you can all share my enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'