Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

After an awesome sleepover at Dharshika’s house with Elen, Ingeborg, Nora, Sabine, Dhurr and myself, I went to Frognerparken with dad to celebrate the 4th of July. 




We went there with my dad's uncle Roger, and Roger’s daughter Ingrid. We had a great time playing Frisbee, looking at cars and being sceptical of the competitions they had going. Making fun of the terrible singer was also fun.

Then after not winning anything on the lottery we went home and ate shrimps with Roger, Ingrid, mum, dad, my uncle Reidar, my two wee cousins Celine and Christine and my dad's aunt Jorunn.

I've also discovered the love for gaming. The games Portal and Portal 2 are simply amazing. So yesterday when I realised that I was getting excited about getting up in the morning so that I could keep on gaming I had to slap myself. Not ok, Pernille, not ok at all. 
Today I went uptown to met dad at his work. We eventually decided that going to London for the IELTS test would be too much of a hassle and I might as well just take it while in Norway. I'm extremely stressed about it and can't seem to get my mind of it. I've also managed to break my charger for the laptop. So after a major fight with my brother because I stole his charger, my dad finally interfered and now I can use the charger until 5oclock. I hate my life sometimes. I have to go out tomorrow and buy a new one. Apart from eating strawberries with my neighbours yesterday my life just isn’t all that interesting at the moment, but I’m looking forward to hearing about all the gossip from Roskilde from Tanni on Skype tonight. I guess I have to sharpen my elbows so that I can get the charger then as well. Fight gloves on =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'