Saturday, July 2, 2011

Updates

I don't really have much to tell, but my plan to save money has failed. Failed badly. I went downtown with my brother Tobias. I guess the shopping was a bad idea. But I ended up with a nice new top, a new pair of trousers and some new underwear. I also got a new book that I'm super excited to read and a new appointment book. Then I sent my brother home and met up with Dharshika. We saw Hangover 2. It was a great film, considering it was a 2, but the first one was (of course) the best one. 

 my beautiful brother and his even more beautiful sister

The next day I met up with Ludde. We did the obligatory gossip round and after getting fat in burger king we went to the cinema. Yeah, I know that that's two days in a row. Don't judge my way of spending money. We saw Bad Teacher. I can't say that it was the best film ever, but I was positively surprised. That might have something to do with my extremely low expectations. The film was predictable, but had a few good points. Then Dharshika called the plan was: her place; choice; then sleep at her house again. After taking a nap I went up to Dhurr. For the first time. Ever. There was no food at her house. It felt like the universe is out of balance. We went to choice, but since Sabine and Dharshika don't drink beer I felt like a beer-loner. We met loads of people we knew there, like always on choice. Then when I came home I got a letter from the University of Stirling. I have so so so so so much paperwork to fill out about my health, like: do you have HIV, have you ever lived with anyone with HIV, have you ever been in a environment where you could have been infected with HIV, have you ever been tested for HIV. It's those questions, just that they have replaced HIV with every single disease or infection possible. Then there are also some questions about my criminal record and mental health. It's not going to be fun to fill it out. Too. Many. Words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'