Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter

I probably shouldn’t show my love for harry potter like this, but I'm doing it anyways. It has been 10 good years with Harry Potter. The last movie was (I'll make it short): Good, but not the best one - good, but the book is better - sad, I cried like a baby - I loved it


Like always when a Harry Potter movie comes out, the whole family gets together to see it. It's been a good tradition and I'm sad it's over

post-Potter depression

The feeling that a chunk of your heart was just ripped out after having finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, knowing that you will never again feel the anticipation, the excitment, the pre-release hype that ever accompanies a Harry Potter book release.
After gloating that she was right about Snape all along, post-Potter depression kicked in and the girl locked herself in her room for a week straight continuously sobbing and shouting riddiculous incantations at the door trying to make it turn into a portal to Hogwarts.






1 comment:

- keep on rockin'