Friday, July 22, 2011

like it's just random, r-r-random

On Monday I had another sleepover at Dharshika's house. Last time I was there I forgot my duvet at her place, so I used that as an excuse to go over there again. Aurora and Dharshika had already prepared dinner and after me crying on their shoulders for a while we were ready to eat. We ate a lot. Fist a whole garlic bread each; then wok and rice with tikka masala sauce; then later on we ate crisps, smoothies and shit loads of Tyrkisk pepper. I had a massive food baby. We watched the new episode of True Blood. The best part of the episode was when Eric screamed KROKODIIILEER. Good times. Aurora had to go and after following her to the bus Dharshika and I went back and watched Hot Fuzz and Trainspotting. It was a fun night and I found out that Dharshika can make music with her ass. It was truly beautiful to listen to.


I had a job interview, but I didn’t get the job because I might move to Scotland in September. She told me to call if there is a change of plans. My cousin came over on Tuesday and I took her shopping. I found myself a lovely new bra that was perfect. It came in loads of different colours but since I could only afford one I ended up with the blue one. My cousin Victoria bought some lovely new shoes. I envy her for her small feet. Then on Wednesday it was 20 years since my mom and dad married. So congratulations to them for sticking together, even though they have been through a lot together. I love both of you to bits!

Then good news about the greenhouse! It's finally done. All it needs now is a few shelves and some more plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'