Sunday, July 10, 2011

Karianne, karianne, karianne =D

On Friday I was sitting at home suffering because of the lack of a laptop. So I was forced to use the computer in the living room. I know it's shocking. Then all of a sudden Karianne wrote to me on Facebook

Karianne Eriksen
chillin at the gardemoen
har duuu lyst på overnattingsbesøk imårra?
:D
hvis det passe altså tihi

Pernille
Serr? 

Pernille
klart det passer=D
Karianne Eriksen
jaa xD
hehehe


So she came over to rock Oslo with me. It was a great way to top up on happiness. We walked around Oslo, talking about everything and nothing. Then we were invited to an "interesting photo shoot" by some freak and ran home to have dinner. It's going to be sad to say goodbye again on Wednesday, but having her is amazing. My parents get really excited when they get to meet friends from Scotland, because that's a part of my life that's completely locked out from.  We baked brownies, ate chocolate and watched a good movie. Then we looked at photos from Scotland, shared some gossip and made some future plans. Karianne is from Finnmark, and we went to the same school in Scotland. I haven’t seen her since New Year’s Eve, so I’m not even sure how to explain how happy I was to see her again. Typically my camera ran out of batteries after just a few photos



No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'