Wednesday, September 21, 2011

crazy night

After another night with no sleep I went to the doctor this morning. Turns out that I do infact have a chest infection so he gave me some antibiotics. That explains why it feels like my lungs are trying to kill me. In lectures we learned about blood pressure and infections. It's really interesting, but most of this is all new to me since i never took biology in high school. We have the day of tomorrow and on Friday, because of our occupational health meetings. I have mine tomorrow at 12:30, so after that I'll go down to Edinburgh and get some sympathy from Connor. My night tonight is going to consist of sour skittles, normal skittles, Pringles, antibiotics, Cadbury dairy milk, ibuprofen and lo0st and lots of tissues to blow my nose in. At some point Skype will be involved as well.

1 comment:

- keep on rockin'