Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Since last time

After I tried on my nurse uniform I went down to Edinburgh to spend the weekend with Connor. He was moving into his new flat so I was there to "help" (I have to say that I was probably more in the way then actually helping, but at least I was bringing some charisma with me). I got back to Stirling just in time for everybody to me shit faced. Fresher’s week has started so there is constantly someone drinking. This week we have actually learned something that was useful. This week is all about introduction to professional and ethical practice. This is our timetable for this week, as it's changing every week
I have my library group on Thursday at 13:00-14:00 so after that I'll go to Edinburgh, since I have the Friday off.
Yesterday we had a foam party. It was a lot of fun, but after swallowing a bit too much of it while trying to breathe I went back to the halls. The night club on campus is called envy and is really good. I think it could have been a bit bigger, but that also just makes it cozier. 





1 comment:

- keep on rockin'