Tuesday, September 6, 2011

University of Stirling

So, I moved into campus on Sunday. I have to tell yous before I tell anything else. I love it here. I had been in my room for about 5 minutes before someone knocked on my door and told me there were drinks in the kitchen. There are a lot of names to remember and I'm doing my best to remember everybody. The faces are no problem at all, but actually be like hi and then the name, is a bit worse. It's only the nurses that have moved into campus so far, but next week is fresher’s week and I have a feeling that there will be too many names for me to handle. We started "school" on Monday. It wasn’t actually any school, but more just information. When I went to pick up my student card I was sent around campus like a ping pong ball, because I wasn’t enrolled as a student yet. When I finally ended up in the right office that could actually help me, their computers were down. So I went back to my room and took a nap. When I woke up I got an email that told me to come over to pick up my card, but by the time I got there the office was closed. phef. Today we had the most useless classes ever in a lecture hall that was so hot I thought I was going to die. We didn’t learn anything apart from how to use the internet, the printers, the copy machines and the library. Something they could have spent 10 minutes explaining, but instead they used the time between 9:30 - 15:00. I'm not really sure what's supposed to go on tomorrow, but I'll figure it out. The two night that I've been here has been filled with drunkenness (not so much from my side, but there seems to constantly being someone drunk walking around), so I wonder what fresher’s week will be like. I’ve already made lots of friends and now I’ll show you some photos (I’ve still not got the wire for my camera, so the photos are taken with my phone.. sorry for the crappy quality) 

These two photo's are from my room


And these three are from around the campus. The campus is massive, so instead of me showing you tons and tons of pictures, I'll show you a map of the campus. I live where it says “main halls of residence”. I live in A K Davidson halls 5/21E if anybody was wondering =D
The campus is filled with bunnies, squirrels and different birds. Once again, I’m sorry for the shitty quality on the photos, but I’ve asked my mom to send me the cable for my camera now

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'