Thursday, September 1, 2011

dude, 19

19, the most useless birthday ever. Really. I'd like to be 18 for one more year then just turn 20. That would be nice. However life doesn’t just skip birthdays like that. So I'll celebrate my 18 + 1th birthday tomorrow. Life back in Scotland is awesome. I love every second, even though I'm not doing much. I'm moving into university on Sunday. Connor's parents are driving me up to Stirling. I've lost the cable to my camera (or it's somewhere in my bags, but I cannot be bothered looking for it), so there will be a lack of new photos until I find it. I'm going back to St. David's RC High School to get my art stuff back today, and then tonight I'll go out with Connor and his family for dinner. I don't really have many updates to come with, apart from that I baked an Oreocake. 
So happy birthday to me
I've added two photos, one of me as a kid and one of me a few months ago. It's funny to see how much I've changed and how I still look just like myself


2 comments:

  1. RE: haha pernille! jeg dør <3 jeg vil også!! er så glad i deg puddingpie, håper du rocker livet for oss begge der inntil jeg kommer en tur <3
    ps. grattis med 18+1 ! du er awesome =D

    ReplyDelete

- keep on rockin'