Tuesday, September 20, 2011

hello lung

I started to feel so much better on Sunday and was getting hopeful that it would be over by today. But I had to leave early from lectures yesterday and today because I was feeling really faint and nauseous. I'm not happy about this being constantly sick thing. I can't seem to sleep much either because I'm having trouble breathing. I was not pleased at all yesterday when the fire alarm went off at 2 in the morning. Again. I had just fallen asleep when it felt like someone was stabbing me in the ear with this loud screaming sound. The worst part was how they didn’t even tell us what room it came from so we can egg someone like we did last time. It took me ages to get back to sleep because i had to sleep sitting up so I could breathe properly. Turns out that the feeling of coughing up your lungs and gagging at the same time is not so nice when it lasts for days and days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'