Monday, September 26, 2011

Mr. Squirrel

Another week with no lectures on Thursday and Friday is over and a new one has already started. Where did the time go? I was supposed to get my jag on Thursday, but since I'm still on antibiotics I have to wait until next week. I was planning to spend the weekend doing homework, but that just didn’t happen. At all. I went down to Edinburgh on Thursday night with Tasha, Natalie and Amy since they were all going home as well. On Saturday Connor, Jack and I met up with matt for his 18th. Since I'm still not feeling the best we met him at Starbucks for a while just to insult and abuse him. Then when he and the others were going out clubbing we went to the cinema to watch the troll hunter. It was so that they would get their dose of Norwegian culture. Since it's filled with Norwegian humour I can see how they didn’t enjoy it as much as I did, but they still liked it. 
The birthday douche:

Then today when I was on my way to the lecture hall I met Mr. Squirrel. He was just casually hanging from a tree doing his squirrel thing. He made my day. I think I’m going to marry him. He’s so chill

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'