Monday, August 29, 2011

Back home

So, I made it to Scotland. Here I am again. In Connor's bedroom. I passed the Ielts test and I'm getting ready to start my Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Stirling. After picking up my results I called around to everybody to tell the happy news. Then I went to my dad’s work and we went to vote. It's the first time I've voted in my life and I have to say, it wasn’t all that exciting. It's kind of funny how I voted then left the country. I was thinking I should vote for the most fucked up political party the just flee the country while doing my evil laugh with dramatic music and a thunderstorm in the background. But then I started thinking about how I might actually someday want to move back to Norway. The day went by so fast. I was stressing around trying to pack and talking to everybody that came to say goodbye at the same time. Saying goodbye to family and friends is never easy, but I wasn’t all that sad. I guess I was just too excited to actually be going back. After bitching a bit with a guy at the airport I got on the plane and boom 2 hours later I was back in Edinburgh. The festival is still on, so yesterday I went uptown with Connor. It wasn’t the best idea since the streets were so packed you could barely move. After getting something to eat we saw The rise of the planets of the apes. I didn't get it at all, because I've only seen the Tim Burton movie from 2001, but it made much more sense once I was explained the original move. I guess this is just to keep my blog readers across the world that I'm alive and that I finally after a lot of stress got into University.

1 comment:

  1. Gratulerer :D Visste du ville klare den testen!! :D <3
    - Stine

    ReplyDelete

- keep on rockin'