Thursday, August 4, 2011

I refuse to be your enemy

Life here in Vidsynveien is lazy, yet filed with life. We have my cousin Torbjørn staying here until his flat is done in a few days. My big sister Silje, is also here because she's moving over to Stavanger to study. Her flat is a mess because she's packing, so she's crashing here until she moves. I've been working my matchmaking skills the last few weeks. My two very good friends Aurora and Sabine are moving to England to go to Oxford Brookes University. Torbjørn's twin Kaja is also, quite randomly, starting at the same school. When I found out I made them all ad each other on Facebook and yesterday they met up downtown. Torbjørn dragged me down with him so we could meet all of them for a cup of coffee. It was interesting and also very weird that my friends are working their way into the Austveg family like that. I invited them to our "family goodbye party" on Saturday. Sabine is joining, but Aurora is lame and decided to go to Sweden instead.
The flowers from the rose parade are still downtown. Outside of the city hall there are always different art exhibitions. Right now there is one that's called "I refuse to be your enemy". It's a great exhibition and you should all check it out right here.

2 comments:

  1. Tihi, jeg invader familien din! snart flytter jeg inn i skuffen din oxo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwiiii =D det hadde jo bare vært AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

- keep on rockin'