Saturday, August 6, 2011

You got to love family

Especially when the family is as amazing as mine. Today we have had a going away party for my sister Silje, me and my two cousins Torbjørn and Kaja. The house has been filled with family and good friends. Before the party started my grandfather had a great idea. It's something we have never done before, especially after he got sick. All of the old grandchildren (Torbjørn, me, Marius and Silje) sat down and we could ask him whatever he wanted. It was interesting and good to actually do that. With busy schedules and now that a lot of us are moving abroad we don't always have time for that. When the family started rolling in, we had to split up. It might be a good thing or else we would have been sitting there the whole night. I also have terrible news. My brother is now taller than me. I hoped that day would never come.





No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'