Friday, August 19, 2011

Silje - 19th and goodbye - one wek

I'll start with first things first. My beautiful sister. She moved to Stavanger yesterday. She woke me up at 9 (I still hate you for that) and dragged me down town for breakfast. It was fun and really cosy. After that we did some boring things. We went to get her address changed, then we went to her old flat to hand in the keys and then we went home. Then she helped me bake a cake. I had to sleep, since waking up that early is not natural to me. So I took a long nap and said goodbye as she jumped in the car and drove off.



Then I had to get ready for my 19th/goodbye party. I was getting kind of stressed, but thank god that all my friends are slow and got there an hour late. We just chilled at my house with some drinks and had fun. I got some lovely birthday cards that almost made me cry.
It wasn’t until we got on the metro that things started to really get going. We met an Irish dude that was quite awesome and his friend was weird. The metro was filled with drunken students. It's Fadderuka (a Norwegian fresher week) so everybody were going insane. We went to Choice and there we met a hockey player that kept on buying us drinks and he was quite awesome.


It was also Sandra’s last day in Oslo before she moved up to Ålesund for one year. She had to get up at 6 in the morning, but that doesn’t stop her at all. She rocked it on the dance floor all night before we went home.
Today it’s one week until I’m moving back to Scotland. It’s also one week until I’ll get to know if I get into university or not. So if I do, I’m moving back for 3 years, if not, I’m moving back for about one month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'