Friday, August 26, 2011

Last day in Norway (hopefully)

My last day is Oslo. I have to say, it doesn’t feel like it. I might be because it might not be my last night. I'll get back my Ielts results at 9am tomorrow, so it's not until then that I'll know for sure if I'll actually get into Stirling or not. The day started with my mom waking me up at 9 to drag me with her to IKEA. It was nice and we had breakfast there before we did some shopping. I ended up with a bathrobe and a new bag for all my makeup etc. I was so dead when we got back home. My mood is constantly changing between sad, scared, excited and happy. I'm mentally exhausted.

 Then I waited for my brother to come home from school so that I could take him with me to Peppes Pizza. Since he can’t come with me to the airport we did the whole goodbye thingy there. It was nice, but like always when I’m at Peppes, I over ate. Haha. 

 
After a nice and long shower my neighbors came over to say goodbye. I got a lovely nice card and a big hug from what I can go as far as calling my second family. Then Aurora and Sabine dropped by and we ate kebab and spoke about all kinds of random crap. I got the best present from Aurora (even though I said I didn’t want one..). It was an owl clock and some bags that just saved my luggage problem. She also wrote me a letter that made me cry =’)




1 comment:

- keep on rockin'