Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One way ticket

That's it. I've booked my one way ticket to Edinburgh. I'm not 100% guaranteed to get into uni, because I still have to pass an IELTS test, but I'm pretty sure I'll do fine. If I don't pass, I'll just stay there for a holiday of something. Not that that's going to happen. I am going to pass and I am going to move to Stirling and rock out at uni there. Time goes by really fast and it's only 17 days until I move. I'm really excited, but I'm also kind of sad. When I go I'll pack down all the stuff I'm not going to take with me and put it in boxes in the basement. My brother is taking over my room, so when I come back for Christmas and the summer holidays I won't come home to "my" room. Still, I'm very excited. Last time I moved to Scotland I knew that I would move back to the same old Norway. Same school. Same friends. Same job. Same room. Now on the other hand, I'll move back and people will be spread around the world. I won't come back to Berg. I might come back to my old job now that I think about it, but hopefully I'll find something better. Instead of me boring yous with all the idiotic stuff that is running through my mind right now you can enjoy this terrible song.


ps. I'm leaving the 26th of August

No comments: