Sunday, November 6, 2011

5th of November

So here we go again, the second 5th of November I've celebrated in my life. It's been a fun day. I went to IKEA with Connor and Dan. I needed some mirrors, a coat hanger, a laundry basket, and a new wardrobe thing for my room. I ended up getting everything apart from the wardrobe, but instead I got some new shelves. I’m planning to steal the one jack has in his room, so it’s OK. All in all I'm pretty happy with the stuff I got. Photos will come the moment I get it all set up in my room. After dinner (lee made us Norwegian meatballs =D) we went to the firework display at the Musselburgh racecourse. It's amazing how much I love shiny things that explode. The fireworks were pretty good and were accompanied by music. After (not because of my awesome coat) freezing my ass off we went home and just in time for me to see the last few acts of X-factor. I was also pretty excited when I found out that my camera has a "fireworks" mode, so the photos were really good 







Remember, remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot, I see no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

1 comment:

- keep on rockin'