Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happiness

After a long long day on my placements I finally got home and could sit down and enjoy some candy and Skype with Dad and Tobias. It was so good to see their faces again. I'm really looking forward to coming home and being able to give them a massive hug and of course kick Tobias's ass again. The weather today was awful and I had to wait for 25 minutes for my mentor to pick me up before she gave up on traffic and told me to take the bus to the health centre. A lot of roads have been flooded so the queue was awful. Even though it's been a cold, rainy and windy day I've been enjoying myself. I've watched two catheters, done a few dressings, been in a meeting with a few GPs to discuss some of our palliative care patients and also like always learned a lot of new things. Tomorrow I'm going to be in the treatment room and that's always fun. I've also gotten my midway assessment done and I think I did pretty well. I'm currently on a bubble of joy since my lovely Alexandra Hinterdobler is coming to Edinburgh this weekend. I am so excited to see her again since I haven’t seen her since Hogmanay.
My girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'