Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Working nine to five

Or 8:30 to 16:30 to be more precise. I've started my placement and I'm out and about in the community with my mentor caring for those who are to unwell to come into the GP practise. I've also been helping (aka observing since I'm not really allowed to do anything yet) one of the nurses in the treatment room. I'll tell you all about my placement some other time. Right now I'm going to tell you a little story that made my day. A while ago a French woman added my on Facebook, she's a relative of mine. Not very close as her mother was my great grandmother’s cousin. I've spoken to her a bit and she met my dad, grandfather uncle and great grandmother when my dad was about 18. Yesterday she found some photos of them when they were visiting her in France years ago and sent them to me. So here is a photo of my dad, uncle and grandfather (in that order)
 And then a photo of Claire on the left, my dad the tall one, my grandfather with the breard, my great grandmother is the old lady and my uncle is the one to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'