Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Skype lovin'

So once again it's been ages since I've blogged. There has been a lot going on, so I have my reasons. Now it's update time. My placements have been draining me of most of my energy, but I'm absolutely loving it! One again I'm going to tell you all that I'll tell you all about it later.
This weekend I was planning to stay in Stirling to do my essay. But Connor’s grandparents had their 50th anniversary! I have to say that I’m so impressed about that. 50 years is a hell of a long time. It was my first time meeting some of his extended family and as expected they were all really nice.  
Lee, Connor's grandmother and Connor's uncle John
Connor's brother Jack, Connor's grandfather and the man himself (Connor)
Lee and John
Being surrounded by family like that made me really miss my own family and I spent the following night having nightmares about never seeing my own family again. No me gusta
I finished my essay in time, even though I have to say that was a miracle! And after my placement the following day I had an amazing Skype date with Eva, Tanni and Karianne. Morgan also joined for a few minutes and showed us his pet snake before he and his mom started talking in French and he had to go. Right now I’m on Skype with Nora topping up on gossip and tomorrow I’m off to Edinburgh =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'