Monday, November 28, 2011

Break time

I know I've been taking a looong break from the blog, but man it felt good! I guess I should update you on the main events. I went to see Breaking Dawn with Tasha, Ellen and Amy from halls. It was a lot of fun even though the film was kind of a disappointment. But that's to be expected with Kirsten Stewart in the main role, seriously, what the hell were they thinking? Then after quite a rough day at work on Thursday I went to Edinburgh and was on the phone with my mom for most of the bus ride because I really needed someone to talk to. After some trouble with my hard drive I got a new one and Anubis is up and running! I love my new computer and I'm bringing it up to Stirling next weekend. During the weekend I didn’t really do much at all apart from on Sunday when I went shopping with Lee. Even though I've been away from my blog for ages nothing exiting had happened.