Saturday, November 5, 2011

My mind just sent me on the biggest guilt trip for not updating my blog about my extremely (un)interesting life. On Tuesday I went uptown after university and bought myself a lovely new coat and some shitty white shoes for when I go on my placement. After dying of stress I finally found the post office. Turns out it was hiding inside WHSmith. Silly post office. I was planning to sneak into McDonalds for a nice Big Mac, but then I bumped into Tasha, Amy, Lana, Natalie and Ellen who dragged me to Cape (ok, maybe I didn’t get dragged). Zander works at Cape so we had a lot of fun complaining about the shitty service and the terrible food. We also stole all the tomato sauce. On our way home we met a crowd of girls from our hall that was on their way to see Paranormal activity 3. Ellen and I went with them and got scared to death by the film. Then after a night with a wee bit of gossip with Mel and no sleep because I was scared of the dark I suffered through another day at university and went down to Edinburgh. I've pretty much been doing nothing since I went back to Connors flat. We've been watching Scary movie 4 and Paul, and I've cried my heart out watching Million dollar baby and Brokeback Mountain. Tomorrow it's the 5th of November (oh wait, it's actually today..) so we're going to watch the fireworks. Safe to say that I'm excited.