Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Goodbye October and hello November. My plans of being a ninja for Halloween went down the drain and I went for something scarier. The plan was to not go to any of the party's and just stay in my room, so that when people asked me where I was my plan was to go "oh I was a ninja, it was just a very good costume". What I did end up doing was go in all black clothes and with sucky makeup. I'm impressed with all the good costumes the folks had. I wish that I had planed it a bit better so that I could end up with something awesome as well. I woke up this morning with a sore head and hake up EVERYWHERE, so I decided to wait until after lunch to go to lectures. I have stuff to do, and because royal mail is on strike I need to go into the cash office and explain that “no I can't pay you yet, I just got my funding letter”. I guess that's it. Like always, here are some photos from last night






No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'