Monday, December 5, 2011

Alex

I was planing to start this post by talking about my lovely time with Alex on Saturday, but I'll start writing about a dear friend of mine. Tine Barstad just won the Norwegian Big Brother! I am so happy for her. I've been doing my best to keep updated on her progress in the house, but being in Scotland I've only been able to see the highlights. Then today I found out she won! I could not be any prouder of her. I spent the day with her the day before she went into the house, but she didn’t tell me where she was going. She said somewhere in Spain so I was kind of in shock when I saw her on Big Brother.
So back to my weekend. Alexandra was here and I was so happy to see her again. When I saw her we started running. I swear that if it was a film we would be running in slow motion. We went to Fridays for Lunch/Dinner and after sitting in a queue for ages we finally got a table. After a lovely meal with a lot of talking about funny, hard and sad things and of course the good days together in Scotland in 2010. After eating so much we could barely walk we went to a lovely pub called The Blind Poet. We spent several hours there just talking about everything between the heaven and earth. It just such a shame that we live so far apart. I would love to be able to see her more often but that's just how life goes and I can't wait for the next time we meet again
We're just so sexy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'