Thursday, December 22, 2011

No way, Norway

Waking up yesterday was weird. I was sure I was in Connors bed in Scotland and rolled over to cuddle before I smashed my face into the wall and was in extreme pain for 10 minutes. I had to walk out on the veranda for a while to look at the view I've looked at so many times before. It was beautiful but so cold I thought my toes were going to fall off. After breakfast Sandra and I went shopping at StorO after waking up at half past 3 in the afternoon. I'm not even sure how we slept for that long when we went to bed around 1. At StorO Sandra bought the last of her Christmas presents and I bought a new keyboard. It's not really fancy because (just like a true student) I bought the cheapest one I could find. After shopping we went to Sabine with a bottle of wine each. It was a really cosy night with lots of talking and a bit too much wine. There is basically no snow at all and I am really disappointed about that. I'm having trouble finding the Christmas spirit, but I'm sure it will come the moment I'm surrounded by family again. Today I'm going out clubbing at Club Mango and tomorrow Silje is coming home and I am so excited to see her again! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'