Friday, December 23, 2011

Lille julaften

The day is here. The day before Christmas eve! Lille julaften is what we call this awesome day in Norwegian. There are several reasons why I'm loving this day. First of all Silje is coming home today. We have so much to do like buying a Christmas three, last minute shopping and putting up all the decorations and also wrap up the last presents. Woo. It's going to be a busy day. There is also more stuff going on. Its 50 years since this awesome woman called Rutt was born. She's been rocking her way through a tough life, but has always pulled through whatever has tried to pull her down. She has given birth to 4 awesome children (one of them is slightly more awesome than the others) and is married to this really cool dude that's super tall. I like to call her Mom. So this is for her, since she's done such an amazing job at raising me (can’t say she did the same great job with my brother but still..). I love you mom and I hope you'll keep on rocking for 50 more year this you hit those awesome 3 digits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'