Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2 days to goooo!

Today I found out that I passed my first semester at uni! I am so happy. Best feeling ever. After being excited I celebrated with Chinese take out with the girls. I just could not be bothered cooking today. Walking to placement was freezing and I pulled my scarf up. For the first time in my life a burqa seemed like a great idea! It was snowing/raining the whole way and the wind almost broke my umbrella. Damn wind. Our first patient told me a heart breaking story that's made me be all sad panda the whole day. After that my mentor drove me back to the health centre where I spent the rest of the day with a practise nurse to see how they are working. It was quite different from what I was used to, because they talked more with their patients and gave dietary advice and mostly did diabetic reviews. I feel like even though we talk and listen to the patents are more in a rush and work more physically while the practice nurses worked a bit more on the mental side of nursing. Now I only have two more days until I go on holiday and it's one week until I'm back home in Norway
Clearly not as gangster as I thought I was..

No comments:

Post a Comment

- keep on rockin'